Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How long does it take to receive secondary app.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by PLD, Nov 19, 2002.

1. PLD

PLD Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I NEED some HELP!!!!!! I sent my primary application off over a month ago. does anyone have any suggestions as to how long I will be waiting. The AACOMAS website received my MCAT scores and Transcripts on 10/28/02. When are they going to send my info out to schools?

2. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i got mine on average 10 days after AACOMAS said they sent my application to each school. Some are quicker than others.

3. PLD

PLD Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks lmbebo!!:) However, AACOMAS has not sent my primary to the schools after ~1 month. Is this normal, and is there still a good chance me getting interviews and continuing through the DO acceptance process, or have most of the schools filled their rosters?
    Thank you for the reply:p

4. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i think it took like 4-5 weeks once they received my last transcript and about being too late I haven't got a clue. Im still finishing off my last secondary applications, which I hope to be done with this weekend after I finish this paper...