1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

How long does it take to receive secondary app.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by PLD, Nov 19, 2002.

1. PLD

PLD Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I NEED some HELP!!!!!! I sent my primary application off over a month ago. does anyone have any suggestions as to how long I will be waiting. The AACOMAS website received my MCAT scores and Transcripts on 10/28/02. When are they going to send my info out to schools?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i got mine on average 10 days after AACOMAS said they sent my application to each school. Some are quicker than others.

4. PLD

PLD Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks lmbebo!!:) However, AACOMAS has not sent my primary to the schools after ~1 month. Is this normal, and is there still a good chance me getting interviews and continuing through the DO acceptance process, or have most of the schools filled their rosters?
    Thank you for the reply:p

5. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i think it took like 4-5 weeks once they received my last transcript and about being too late I haven't got a clue. Im still finishing off my last secondary applications, which I hope to be done with this weekend after I finish this paper...