how long does it usually take the transcript to reach AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dondon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long does it take the transcript to reach AMCAS?

I've been waiting for almost 3 weeks now and my application is still on hold because my transcript has yet to arrive.

Members don't see this ad.

It was 3 weeks when I sent mine off in May, and it'll probably take even longer now.

my app is doing the same thing, do they wait to get your transcripts before they send it to schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
Now here's the odd thing. I just submitted my application but it says it's waiting for transcripts. They've been received for 2 weeks now. wtf?

how long does it take the transcript to reach AMCAS?

I've been waiting for almost 3 weeks now and my application is still on hold because my transcript has yet to arrive.

I had a transcript receipt message come last tues (6/26) when the actual transcript got to amcas on 6/18. The transcript was sent about 6/13 from NJ.

So...as of last week, about 5 days to receive in the mail, 8-10 days to process receipt of it.

so i called amcas about this last week and they said that once they receive your transcript it takes around 10 days to process and thats when they post the status change of transcript received...for those of you who its been 3 weeks i'd check with your college to make sure everything got sent out