How long for DAT score to process with AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Funz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wondering how long it has taken for your DAT scores to be uploaded to your application. I just took it last night so a reply from someone who has taken it recently would be awesome. Thanks for the replies in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anything we need to do to have it uploaded, or will it take care of itself? I have an old score from 2011 and even though I submitted my application last week, I still don't see it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anything we need to do to have it uploaded, or will it take care of itself? I have an old score from 2011 and even though I submitted my application last week, I still don't see it.

Make sure the DENTPIN and DOB are correct, it should have uploaded few days after you entered those numbers in your app.

Make sure the DENTPIN and DOB are correct, it should have uploaded few days after you entered those numbers in your app.
Hmm. Yeah. They're both correct. I started my application on the day it opened.

I took my DAT on June 26 and it uploaded into AADSAS on July 12. Just in time for 3rd batch mailing!

Did you do anything special to get the score uploaded or just wait it out? thanks, I just want to make sure im doing everything right

I took my DAT on June 26 and it uploaded into AADSAS on July 12. Just in time for 3rd batch mailing!

Did you do anything special to get the score uploaded or just wait it out? thanks, I just want to make sure im doing everything right!

I posted one of these threads yesterday and actually then my scores uploaded yesterday. I took it July 5th and they were uploaded July 18.