• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

EAK27

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2002
PA
Status (Visible)
How long do you think it would take for new DAT scores to get to schools?? It would make sense to think that since they are done on a computer they are uploaded automatically to the mainframe, and then sent to schools. I read that it takes 2-3 weeks, seems too long in the age of computers. Any insight???

bres

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2002
usa
Status (Visible)
I think it will take 2-3 weeks to get to school and extra one week for them to put it in your file and update, at most.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
EAK,

The schools receive paper copies of your DAT scores, although the electronic copies are made available to them. 14 days is a safe bet!

DesiDentist

G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
Moderator Emeritus
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2001
Washington, DC
www.facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
I took my DAT's September 16th and schools just put them in my file and now my files are under review at Columbia and Case. I would say 3 weeks (2 weeks for them to be delivered and 1 week for them to be processed) is a safe bet.

DesiDentist

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.