How long for PCO interivew invitation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I was just wondering for those who have received an interview from PCO, around how long after submitting your app were you invited up for the interview? I know that the application isnt sent to the school the second you submit on optomcas, but just looking for a rough estimate. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys, I was just wondering for those who have received an interview from PCO, around how long after submitting your app were you invited up for the interview? I know that the application isnt sent to the school the second you submit on optomcas, but just looking for a rough estimate. Thanks!

submitted 7/26 mailed 8/19 interview 8/25

submitted 7/26 mailed 8/19 interview 8/25

Awesome, thanks for the quick response. Also another thing i forgot to mention/ask is that even though I have submitted my apps, I'm not taking my OAT until november 2nd. Is it possible to get an interview before you have your OAT scores or will they wait for the scores to send out an invite for an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted 8/21 mailed 8/25 interview invite 8/31 interview set 9/28

If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

Thanks

340AA/340TS oat (taken june 1) and 3.1 gpa. I think part of the reason I got "processed quickly" was I sent my transcripts 2 weeks before I submitted.