HeavyA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2005
Status
For those of you who interviewed at Georgetown, I was wondering how long it took for them to get back to you with a decision. Their literature says it may take up to 8 weeks, but I have another info sheet from them that says it could take up to 10 weeks. It's been 8 weeks since my interview and I haven't heard anything yet. The suspense is killing me, so if you interviewed there and heard back already I'd really like to know how long it took. Thanks.

ajt2003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2004
Status
HeavyA said:
For those of you who interviewed at Georgetown, I was wondering how long it took for them to get back to you with a decision. Their literature says it may take up to 8 weeks, but I have another info sheet from them that says it could take up to 10 weeks. It's been 8 weeks since my interview and I haven't heard anything yet. The suspense is killing me, so if you interviewed there and heard back already I'd really like to know how long it took. Thanks.
Hey - I was just at Georgetown on Friday, and Georgina mentioned that another batch of letters was JUST sent out - so hopefully you'll hear something soon! It shouldn't hurt to call though - everyone at GT is so incredibly nice! Best of luck!!

tulips

White Knight
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 10, 2004
Atlanta
Status
I got a letter from them today - waitlist :thumbdown: I interviewed on November 29th. I'm pretty disappointed too because my interviewer told me that he was going to recommend me highly for admission and that he thought I would fit in well at the school. Time to get writing that "please take me" letter...

joy77

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2004
DC
Status
HeavyA said:
A long time, so don't give up hope. (almost 12 weeks in my case) Good luck!

demalo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2005
Status
HeavyA said:

Spoke with someone on the admissions board and she said they were just sent out. Good luck everyone.

mango6110

10+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2004
Status
I just got my acceptance letter today :) ....i interviewed on jan 5th

ajt2003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2004
Status
I think Gtown's about to send out another round of acceptances/wl/rejections.

I just called and was told that my letter was sent out yesterday (I interviewed on 2.4.05).

Good luck, all!