How long for your Georgetown decision?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HeavyA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who interviewed at Georgetown, I was wondering how long it took for them to get back to you with a decision. Their literature says it may take up to 8 weeks, but I have another info sheet from them that says it could take up to 10 weeks. It's been 8 weeks since my interview and I haven't heard anything yet. The suspense is killing me, so if you interviewed there and heard back already I'd really like to know how long it took. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

HeavyA said:
For those of you who interviewed at Georgetown, I was wondering how long it took for them to get back to you with a decision. Their literature says it may take up to 8 weeks, but I have another info sheet from them that says it could take up to 10 weeks. It's been 8 weeks since my interview and I haven't heard anything yet. The suspense is killing me, so if you interviewed there and heard back already I'd really like to know how long it took. Thanks.

Hey - I was just at Georgetown on Friday, and Georgina mentioned that another batch of letters was JUST sent out - so hopefully you'll hear something soon! It shouldn't hurt to call though - everyone at GT is so incredibly nice! Best of luck!!

I got a letter from them today - waitlist :thumbdown: I interviewed on November 29th. I'm pretty disappointed too because my interviewer told me that he was going to recommend me highly for admission and that he thought I would fit in well at the school. Time to get writing that "please take me" letter...

Members don't see this ad :)
HeavyA said:

A long time, so don't give up hope. (almost 12 weeks in my case) Good luck!

HeavyA said:

Spoke with someone on the admissions board and she said they were just sent out. Good luck everyone.

I just got my acceptance letter today :) ....i interviewed on jan 5th

I think Gtown's about to send out another round of acceptances/wl/rejections.

I just called and was told that my letter was sent out yesterday (I interviewed on 2.4.05).

Good luck, all!

do you have any idea if notification for 2/7 interviews would have gone out yesterday as well?

letters for 2/7 interviews were mailed out yesterday also