• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Nov 18, 1999
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Anybody know?

I am taking it at a site about 1.5 hours away from home. I have a 3PM appointment... but I read the exam is like 9 hours or something?? So I am going to be there until midnight? That doesn't seem reasonable. Anybody who's taken it have some input? Thanks!

D

deleted113029

Anybody know?

I am taking it at a site about 1.5 hours away from home. I have a 3PM appointment... but I read the exam is like 9 hours or something?? So I am going to be there until midnight? That doesn't seem reasonable. Anybody who's taken it have some input? Thanks!

drink some coffee...it will be a long evening. you'll probably get done around 11 PM. why is it hard to believe you'll be there until midnight?:rolleyes:

ortho060802

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
it's too long. I took it at the 3 pm slot and feel I would have been better if I was in the am slot due to fatigue. I was finished at 10:30 pm

Nov 18, 1999
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
drink some coffee...it will be a long evening. you'll probably get done around 11 PM. why is it hard to believe you'll be there until midnight?:rolleyes:
I guess I'm surprised they are running it so far past normal business hours. Medicine runs all kinds of funny hours but standardized-testing companies normally do not. Also I guess the fact that there are AM and PM shifts made me think it would be half a day. Ugh.

(And what's with the rolling eyes, may I ask?)

About the Ads
D

deleted113029

I guess I'm surprised they are running it so far past normal business hours. Medicine runs all kinds of funny hours but standardized-testing companies normally do not. Also I guess the fact that there are AM and PM shifts made me think it would be half a day. Ugh.

(And what's with the rolling eyes, may I ask?)

it's a money making business. they are making twice the money in the same amount of time by having two sets of exams in the same day. so it should be of no big surprise that they are open way past normal business hours...that's all.

What about if your exam is at 8 AM? What time do you get done?

about 3-4 pm. i got out around 3:15 pm.

DoctorWannaBe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Bump for people taking CS this fall. I'm taking it in LA and am wondering if I will be done in time to catch a 6:30 flight if I do the 8 am test.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.