1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

How long is the wait at Vanderbilt?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by khan, Nov 24, 2002.

1. khan

khan Member
    7+ Year Member

I interview there about 6 weeks ago. Have not heared from them. Does any body know how long is the wait time?:) :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. chloe5

chloe5 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i recall hearing them say that if you've waited six weeks and haven't heard anything, it's okay to call them.
    c

4. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

i interviewed at vandy 2nd week of october. got my waitlist letter today.

5. Dude...2nd week in October is when I interviewed...weird :) They said 6-8 weeks for everybody (accept/reject/waitlist). The 2nd week in Oct. (actually the day I was there...which was the 14th/15th I think) they were sending out their first batch of letters for those folks who had interviewed way back at the end of August. Hopefully my rejection letter is on it's way :)

6. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

expect a decision this week. (14/15 is the 3rd week of october i think). anyhow, i've heard that u'll get a phone call during the week if u got in (possibly monday or thursday). if not, u're either rejected or waitlisted.

7. premed7

premed7 Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi guys,

for those of you who interviewed at Vandy, would you mind listing your stats(GPA/MCAT)? I still have time before i apply, but was wondering what kind of stats are considered competitive for vandy.

thanks!