Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

How long is the wait at Vanderbilt?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by khan, Nov 24, 2002.

1. khan

khan Member
    7+ Year Member

I interview there about 6 weeks ago. Have not heared from them. Does any body know how long is the wait time?:) :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. chloe5

chloe5 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i recall hearing them say that if you've waited six weeks and haven't heard anything, it's okay to call them.
    c

4. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

i interviewed at vandy 2nd week of october. got my waitlist letter today.

5. Dude...2nd week in October is when I interviewed...weird :) They said 6-8 weeks for everybody (accept/reject/waitlist). The 2nd week in Oct. (actually the day I was there...which was the 14th/15th I think) they were sending out their first batch of letters for those folks who had interviewed way back at the end of August. Hopefully my rejection letter is on it's way :)

6. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

expect a decision this week. (14/15 is the 3rd week of october i think). anyhow, i've heard that u'll get a phone call during the week if u got in (possibly monday or thursday). if not, u're either rejected or waitlisted.

7. premed7

premed7 Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi guys,

for those of you who interviewed at Vandy, would you mind listing your stats(GPA/MCAT)? I still have time before i apply, but was wondering what kind of stats are considered competitive for vandy.

thanks!