• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

how long should i give myself to study?

sixpence

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2008
    i plan on taking prep class over the course of a semester, but do you think that would be sufficient time? I don't want to take it more than once... For example, should I take the prep class in the fall semester, and self study until the april exam? Or should I just take the spring prep course and take it in april? im not a very good test taker but i am pretty diligent. also, if i take it in the spring, i wouldn't be taking any classes bc i would have graduated, but possibly working in a lab. any suggestions?

olemissbabydoc

Baby Doctor
    Moderator Emeritus
    10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Jul 27, 2006
    Between "there" and "there"
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      Take a practice test. You'll have a much better idea of how much time you need after you have a little practice with the real deal.

Dependent on your scores on that test, you may be ready in March/April, or you may want to wait until a summer date.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.