How Long 'Till You Get Your Scores?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperTrooper

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey People. I took the computerized Part I and was wondering how long it takes to get the scores. Also, do they snail mail it to you? Or do you get an email?
Thx. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

SuperTrooper said:
Hey People. I took the computerized Part I and was wondering how long it takes to get the scores. Also, do they snail mail it to you? Or do you get an email?
Thx. ;)
I'm afraid i'm gonna need an answer on this one.

You needed an answer in the last 17 minutes? Wow, you're demanding! Just kidding...

Computerized version: I heard 2-3 weeks. I don't know how they got word. I assume regular mail. Do a search cause I know this has been answered. Maybe you could have done that in the 17 minutes... :p

It usually takes 10 to 12 days......they say that it takes 2 to 3 weeks......and no emails...only snail mail!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
unlvdmd said:
You needed an answer in the last 17 minutes? Wow, you're demanding! Just kidding...

Computerized version: I heard 2-3 weeks. I don't know how they got word. I assume regular mail. Do a search cause I know this has been answered. Maybe you could have done that in the 17 minutes... :p
:laugh: :laugh: Yeah, i'm really bored. And i dislike searching. Thanks for the responses unlvdmd and shlo. I shall be sitting by my mail box at the 2-3 week mark. *excited* :eek:

The only person I know personally who received his score report did so at exactly the two week mark. I'm at 10 days and counting myself...

One of the D1 students at Arizona took the exam in late June and got his scores 9 days later. So, you should be getting them anytime. The average time does seem to be 14 days or so, which is so much better than the weeks we had to wait for the scores from the paper exam.

I don't want to wait. I want my scores now!!

Seriously, if the ADA can give you your DAT scores immediately, why can't they do the same for Part I .

well, i took my test on 18th this month and got my scores yesterday on 31st by mail...i guess tht answers it...u can call them and ask if they have posted it or not...
all the best to all.
richa

hi richa
plz can u post ur stats
thanks

richa sharma said:
well, i took my test on 18th this month and got my scores yesterday on 31st by mail...i guess tht answers it...u can call them and ask if they have posted it or not...
all the best to all.
richa

DentalDocCa said:
hi richa
plz can u post ur stats
thanks
hi, GRE-1210,Toefl CBt-280, part 1-96, GPA [ECE] -2.76..

did anyone else get his/her scores yet?..

regards,
richa

richa sharma said:

regards,
richa

Hi Richa,

Thats a great score, congrats again. Did u feel the exam was very easy or did u feel that u perfomed similair to any practice exam that we normally take before exam. I took the exam on 24th july,i felt some questions were really unheard of.
Thanks.

that's a marvellous score.congratulations
all the best for future

richa sharma said:

regards,
richa

Anyone else get scores recently? Is this continuing the nine days or so trend? Just anxious... :rolleyes:

Dukie said:
Anyone else get scores recently? Is this continuing the nine days or so trend? Just anxious... :rolleyes:

For me takes 1 month, they send on 2weeks , but they send on the wrong country, so the other country send me again and I just received my socres. My exam was on july 20