how long to calculate my GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lainy105

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long did it take for you guys whose applications have already been mailed, to get AACOMAS to calculate your gpa? My transcripts were received on 6/26 and I submitted on 7/15, and they haven't calculated the GPA yet. I just want my apps sent out already so I can start to expect secondaries.

Members don't see this ad.

lainy105 said:
how long did it take for you guys whose applications have already been mailed, to get AACOMAS to calculate your gpa? My transcripts were received on 6/26 and I submitted on 7/15, and they haven't calculated the GPA yet. I just want my apps sent out already so I can start to expect secondaries.

It took them around 4 weeks to calculate my GPA, and I submitted my transcripts after I submitted my application. So you should be expect it to be up soon.

miasapearl said:
It took them around 4 weeks to calculate my GPA, and I submitted my transcripts after I submitted my application. So you should be expect it to be up soon.

I submitted 7/11 and got verified 8/3. I emailed them right at my three week mark and two days later I got verified. I would email them but at the three week mark, they wont do anything with y ou application before then.

Members don't see this ad :)
lainy105 said:

After repeated e-mails, it took them 3-4 weeks to process my GPA and then an additional week to send off to the schools. Do look over your GPA's calculated very carefully as they messed mine up. For some reason under Math GPA they gave me a 2.86 instead of a 4.0 GPA...pretty damn big difference!

My trans were recieved on 7/12 and the GPA was calc'd on 8/03.

Hang in there! Give it a few more days!