Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

How long to hear back from albany?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Corndog67, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Corndog67

Corndog67 Second Job=Garden Gnome
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I was wondering if anyone who interviewed at AMC knows how long it takes to hear back from them about a decision?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TIGIBedHead

TIGIBedHead Fever to Tell
    5+ Year Member

I remember calling a week after my interview date. I found out I was accepted by phone (I couldn't take refreshing my e-mail anymore). They told us to expect e-mails the next week, but they have been really behind in the admissions office. I received an official e-mail about 3 weeks after my interview. Note that this was in early January, and the timeline may be different at this point. Best of luck.

3. Yehosh

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I interviewed on Feb 28th and got an email about being accepted on March 7th, so it only took a week for me. I also only had 1 interviewer instead of 2, but I really don't know if that meant anything or if they were just short on interviewers.

Best of luck Corndog, please PM me if you get an offer :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...