How long to hear back from UCD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

altaskier

Altaholics Anonymous 92'
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at UCD back in late Jan and I wanted to know how long it took some of you to find out. I know they say 6-8 weeks, but I am just curious how long it really takes? Anyone who got in or got put on hold, could you tell me how long it took you to find out and how you were notified (email or mail)?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at Davis on Jan. 8th and got an acceptance( :) ) on Feb. 21st -- so it took 6+ weeks for them to get back to me.

Thanks and Congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
Meals....I forgot to ask you....how did you find out? (mail, email, phone call)

I got a big yellow envelope -- no phone call.

Has anyone heard anything before the 6-8 week timeline they give you? Like for example, being put on hold after 5 weeks or something. Or being rejected after 6 weeks?

I interiewed in January and got an email about one month later saying that I was on hold until all candidates were interviewed. The notice said that at that time a decision would be made regarding acceptance, waitlist, or rejection.

So you are on hold until they tell you anything, whether it is a rejection, acceptance or a waitlist?

Yup, the email was pretty short and clear saying that I am on hold for further consideration and that after all candidates are interviewed they will decide. It specifically said that at that time they would let me know of acceptance, waitlist, or rejection.

i interviewed in november and was told the same thing about being on hold until everyone else is interviewed. that sucks.

i interviewed 1/31, called them 3/21 and they told me that i had been accepted (received actual letter of acceptance 3/27.)

hey, is anyone from the LA area going to the revisit program for UC Davis? Southwest has a "friends fly free" deal from LAX to sacramento...so i'm looking for a person to purchase tickets with me...would come out to about $70/person to fly up there for that weekend.

when is their second look program?

chorboke, i got an email saying that it's on april 19-20