how long to look over one test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

holycow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
question..how long does it normally take you guys to look over a test? and do you look over verbal? it's been taking me literally all day just to look over PS and BS. am i going too slow?

Members don't see this ad.

I end up spending about an hour each on the science sections, but the verbal takes almost an hour and a half to go over.

holycow said:
question..how long does it normally take you guys to look over a test? and do you look over verbal? it's been taking me literally all day just to look over PS and BS. am i going too slow?

It takes me about about 1.5 minutes a question. If you're doing all the questions, that would be over 5 hours... which is why I don't do all the questions. :laugh:

A whole study day for me...about 6 - 8 hours. And yes, including most of verbal.

holycow said:

Members don't see this ad :)
I spend a few hours reviewing things I got right and wrong. Usually, I will try and figure out the reasoning for incorrect answer before looking at the correct answer explanation. At times I will break out a textbook and look up a topic.

It take me a whole day to go over a test (between 4-6 hours). However I retype out the question and answer in to study sheets and add diagrams, illustrtationa and further explanation for each topic I miss. So I basically am doing a review of all the topics missed in addition to just going over my wrong answers. I spend very little time on verbal (10 min?) since I don't think going over wrong answers on verbal is beneficial.