how long until you hear from schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amathew

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
from the response on most of these threads, it seems it varies from 2 weeks to about a month. Therefore I was wondering for these schools, how long was the wait between submission of secondary and interview invite? Im getting so impatient...

LECOM-Erie
PCOM-Philadelphia
OUCOM
UNECOM
UMDNJ-COM

Members don't see this ad.

I received a secondary application for PCOM about 2 weeks after my completed file was received.

I received a secondary from UNECOM about 5 hours after I submitted it. However, that was the first week they were accepting them. I'm sure they're more backed up now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone got one from PCOM-GA yet?

from the response on most of these threads, it seems it varies from 2 weeks to about a month. Therefore I was wondering for these schools, how long was the wait between submission of secondary and interview invite? Im getting so impatient...

LECOM-Erie
PCOM-Philadelphia
OUCOM
UNECOM
UMDNJ-COM

Can we make a sticky about this?
Minimum and maximum time that respondents took to hear from schools?
or would that kill pre-DO altogether during Fall?

sweet! thanks for the sticky drkuba. YOU ROCK!! btw....i was looking for the time between secondary submission and interview invite (for those who wrote about how long it took to get the secondary) I appreciate your input though. But I guess its just for all of us who are waiting to hear from sschools. Thanks