How long will the ECE need to evaluate my transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xinxie99

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, I'm at the beginning of this long journey-ECE evaluation. Does anyone know how long this will take? It has been already a month since I sent them the documents. Will the ECE give me the result directly or they just sent it to ADA?
thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Xinxie99,
Since its already a month you have sent your documents to ECE, you must be getting it any time soon . It took me nearly a month for the same .
If you have asked them to report the evaluation to ADA ,then they will report to ADA directly and also send a copy to you.
Good Luck :thumbup:
Sophia

have a nice day!

Members don't see this ad :)
it should take max.2-3 wks.!call up ece to find out ur status!all the best! :thumbup:
xinxie99 said:
hi, I'm at the beginning of this long journey-ECE evaluation. Does anyone know how long this will take? It has been already a month since I sent them the documents.

Being in the begining to evaluate my diploma can you help me to find out how i can contact ECE? My diploma is transcripted in English but i dont know how to contact and prepare other documents if are nedded.THNX

eda said:
Being in the begining to evaluate my diploma can you help me to find out how i can contact ECE? My diploma is transcripted in English but i dont know how to contact and prepare other documents if are nedded.THNX
go to the site ece.org an ul get all info there

itz very easy,dude!just go to the website,www.ece.org!all ur questions will b answered! :thumbup:
eda said: