How many BEFORE July5 haven't been processed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, Lets get two topics on this subject started. The other posts asks for after July 5, so I am asking for us ancient old submitters how many still haven't been processed? no grade verifications, no button changes?

I am a June 27 submitter and have not processed. Nothing

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing either Amy Beth. Originally submitted June 24, resubmitted July 3 (that's what shows on my printout). Apparently, my app was "on hold" cuz I had added 3 schools July 31 and my card was rejected. However, they did not notify me and so I only paid them again yesterday with a different card. Hopefully this will resolve the issue. Check your "designate Medical Schools" page to make sure your balance shows 0.

i was processed 8/16 and submitted 7/2. i think they're starting to get them done now. stay patient and just finish up the secondaries. worrying wont help :).

Members don't see this ad :)
Amy Beth - have you sent paper AMCAS to EVMS and MCV? And have you received any notification from them?

I sent MCV a copy yesterday by US mail. I sent EVMS a copy two weeks ago and recieved a secondary request last Friday. I just couldn't wait for AMCAS to process my application. There is no reason at all for the delay with processing. Oh well 7 weeks and counting.

I submitted 6/23 and I just got verified yesterday. Schools have had some info about me (either 1 page summary or whole app via US mail, depending on the school) for about 2 weeks. I received and submitted 5 secondaries.

I submitted my application 7/4 but there haven't been any changes, apparently because of a credit card problem. I haven't been able to reach any of the accounting people by phone, so I'm not sure if they're still keeping peoples' applications on hold because of this stuff.

I just called the accounting department and amazingly enough spoke to an actual person, who said my application had been taken off hold -- he said that they were going through and taking applications off hold yesterday.

Since my application hasn't started being processed yet, I don't know how that really effects processing, though.

Submitted 6/25. Only transmission dates so far. No processing, course verifications, etc.

Hi,

Submitted 6/28..no verification yet..but i do have that "change notification" button on my application.

Oh well... :confused:

Submitted 6/29 and absolutly nothing has happened besides transmission dates. Alas.

submitted 6/23. so far nothing.

Hi,
I was just wondering if there have been any new applications processed from before July 5?

Anyone get the famous button change?

Originally posted by Amy Beth:
•Hi,
I was just wondering if there have been any new applications processed from before July 5?

Anyone get the famous button change?•

rxfudd got the button change late last week (I think). So (hopefully) they are still working on things. As for me, I still haven't gotten anything.

submitted 6/21. no changes on my app. no new buttons, no verified grades, nothing. i'm sure it is just my luck that my app is on hold at AMCAS for something ******ed.

Well it has been another week and I was wondering how many of us June submitters have now been processed. I will be starting my ninth week on Wednesday. I am glad I mailed all my applications myself. The Heck with AMCAS.

Just checked... still nothing Amy Beth. No button, nothing.

Submitted 6/26...I was processed 8/1 and when I called AMCAS yesterday they said that my full printed app(not the one-page summary) had been sent out on 8/14. Paranoid as this process has made me, I called a few schools and most of them verified that they had received the full printed out version.

Whatup. This is my first post. I just thought that I would love to join in the venting. I submitted on the 27th of june and nothing besides my mcats being added has happened to my application. med schools have seen my app, but i am wondering what is going on with this verification thing. maybe the people who have multiple transcripts are the ones being delayed. thats the only theory that i hold. alright, i'll keep reading these posts and maybe if i am frustrated enough, i will post again. good luck all with the application.