How many Bolivians are applying to medical school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PelicanMan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering if I am the only Bolivian applying to medical school.

If I am than some medical schools should accept me because it will improve their diversity. :wink: :D

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by PelicanMan:
•I am just wondering if I am the only Bolivian applying to medical school.

If I am than some medical schools should accept me because it will improve their diversity. :wink: :D •••••Sorry to burst your bubble :D . I interviewed with a Bolivian gir1 at one school. Damn she was hot!

I think you are..

Members don't see this ad :)
heh. My father is bolivian. close enough ?

what was her name original? :)

bump

•••quote:•••Originally posted by PelicanMan:
•what was her name original? :)
bump•••••Damn! you know I can't remember. I'm not too good with names :( . The interview was at Duke and I remember that she goes to Vanderbilt undergrad. She said she's a U.S citizen though; so I'm not sure if she fits the bill you're looking at. In anycase, definitely a hot chic.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Original:
•In anycase, definitely a hot chic.•••••you're talking about hispanic girls here.. they are ALWAYS hot. I need to work on my self-restraint, cuz these girls will be the fall of me one day :wink:

•••quote:•••Originally posted by USeF:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Original:
•In anycase, definitely a hot chic.•••••you're talking about hispanic girls here.. they are ALWAYS hot. I need to work on my self-restraint, cuz these girls will be the fall of me one day :wink: •••••I don't know about the "ALWAYS" part though :D . But then again, I guess I shouldn't argue with you considering that you're right there in Florida.

Add another one :), a lone Bolivian soul for this cycle. I'm only half though, visited relatives in the country, they are soo poor, it's depressing. I'll probably check this thread in another 8 yrs.

Add another one :), a lone Bolivian soul for this cycle. I'm only half though, visited relatives in the country, they are soo poor, it's depressing. I'll probably check this thread in another 8 yrs.

This thread made me :laugh:

If you're a girl, I hope you're the next hot Bolivian on the interview trail. :thumbup:

half bolivian here, have lived in Bolivia for a bit. Despite the poverty, Santa Cruz undoubtedly has some of the hottest chicks in the continent.

Gonna try and go back to do some work once I get the M.D.