How many cards in the dental decks part1 2001 edition?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

czhao

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought this used one from a person, just want to make sure every card is in the box.
Thanks.

czhao

Members don't see this ad.

1092 cards in 2001 dental decks :)

Anat - 332
mic/pa- 288
phy/bio-272
dadh - 200
-----
-----

Have a nice day :)

Members don't see this ad :)
dentaldoc said:

Anat - 332
mic/pa- 288
phy/bio-272
dadh - 200
-----
-----

i'm glad u put up these figures and they match my decks too.

i wanted to know how many extra cards are there in the 2004 edition and in which subject/category are the extra cards????
anyone with 2004 decks set please reply after comparison with the above mentioned figures. :luck:

thanx

lasjy

lasjy said:
i'm glad u put up these figures and they match my decks too.

i wanted to know how many extra cards are there in the 2004 edition and in which subject/category are the extra cards????
anyone with 2004 decks set please reply after comparison with the above mentioned figures. :luck:

thanx

lasjy

It seems they have 40 additional cards in 2004 decks especially more cards in TMJ topic, not 100% sure though, since I don't have them.

dentaldoc said:

Anat - 332
mic/pa- 288
phy/bio-272
dadh - 200
-----
-----

:confused: ,its written on the box of the 2001 that it contains 1000 cards!?

toothlord said:
:confused: ,its written on the box of the 2001 that it contains 1000 cards!?

That's the rough figure tooth lord.

to dentaldoc and toothlord.

anyone with the 2004 decks please reply here

thanks
lasjy

lasjy said:
anyone with the 2004 decks please reply here

thanks
lasjy
lemme check me mine.......will get back soon......

Hi,
I think you should post this question at the NDBE preparation thread for december..some members have brought the new decks ..2004
I would also like to know the same..
Thanks
Toothzone :confused:

There r 1095 cards in 2004 deck

Dental - 200
Anat 333
Phy/bio 274
Pat/micro 288

Grand total 1095

I read somewhere that new dental deck had 40-45 more cards on dental part, well the no of the cards is same as that of 2001 so i dont know what they have changed. I dont have the old deck so i canot tell what is diffrent though.

BOND

Bond said:

Dental - 200
Anat 333
Phy/bio 274
Pat/micro 288

Grand total 1095

I read somewhere that new dental deck had 40-45 more cards on dental part, well the no of the cards is same as that of 2001 so i dont know what they have changed. I dont have the old deck so i canot tell what is diffrent though.

BOND

I guess there might not be a big differece between 2001 & 2004 decks
may be they should have included some more extra points in some cards :idea:

Bond said:

Dental - 200
Anat 333
Phy/bio 274
Pat/micro 288

Grand total 1095

BOND
thts interesting. do u have the original decks or the photocopy of it? i hope thecontents r the same. do they have a lot of cards on occlusion? in one of the other threads, thr was a mention of tmj questions. its deleted i think now. too bad i dint read thm. can any1 tell me which yr question paper was last released?

Ann 03 said:
thts interesting. do u have the original decks or the photocopy of it? i hope thecontents r the same. do they have a lot of cards on occlusion? in one of the other threads, thr was a mention of tmj questions. its deleted i think now. too bad i dint read thm. can any1 tell me which yr question paper was last released?

Well Ann i have the photocopy one.What do u mean that u hope contant r the same???????

I havent done the DA part so i dont know if there r lot of questions of occlusion
there r lot of question on TMJ in Anatomy part though.