• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

czhao

Junior Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2004
19
0
Visit site
Status
Hi,

I just bought this used one from a person, just want to make sure every card is in the box.
Thanks.

czhao
 

dentaldoc

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
739
2
Visit site
Status
1092 cards in 2001 dental decks :)

Anat - 332
mic/pa- 288
phy/bio-272
dadh - 200
-----
1092
-----

Have a nice day :)
 
About the Ads

lasjy

Mr. Data
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2004
154
0
39
Bangalore, India
Status
dentaldoc said:
1092 cards in 2001 dental decks :)

Anat - 332
mic/pa- 288
phy/bio-272
dadh - 200
-----
1092
-----

Have a nice day :)
i'm glad u put up these figures and they match my decks too.

i wanted to know how many extra cards are there in the 2004 edition and in which subject/category are the extra cards????
anyone with 2004 decks set please reply after comparison with the above mentioned figures. :luck:

thanx

lasjy
 

dentaldoc

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
739
2
Visit site
Status
lasjy said:
i'm glad u put up these figures and they match my decks too.

i wanted to know how many extra cards are there in the 2004 edition and in which subject/category are the extra cards????
anyone with 2004 decks set please reply after comparison with the above mentioned figures. :luck:

thanx

lasjy
It seems they have 40 additional cards in 2004 decks especially more cards in TMJ topic, not 100% sure though, since I don't have them.
 

toothlord

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2003
346
0
Visit site
Status
dentaldoc said:
1092 cards in 2001 dental decks :)

Anat - 332
mic/pa- 288
phy/bio-272
dadh - 200
-----
1092
-----

Have a nice day :)
:confused: ,its written on the box of the 2001 that it contains 1000 cards!?
 

dentaldoc

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
739
2
Visit site
Status
toothlord said:
:confused: ,its written on the box of the 2001 that it contains 1000 cards!?
That's the rough figure tooth lord.
 

Toothzone

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
176
0
Visit site
Status
Hi,
I think you should post this question at the NDBE preparation thread for december..some members have brought the new decks ..2004
I would also like to know the same..
Thanks
Toothzone :confused:
 

Bond

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2003
137
0
44
Visit site
Status
There r 1095 cards in 2004 deck

Dental - 200
Anat 333
Phy/bio 274
Pat/micro 288

Grand total 1095

I read somewhere that new dental deck had 40-45 more cards on dental part, well the no of the cards is same as that of 2001 so i dont know what they have changed. I dont have the old deck so i canot tell what is diffrent though.

BOND
 

dentaldoc

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
739
2
Visit site
Status
Bond said:
There r 1095 cards in 2004 deck

Dental - 200
Anat 333
Phy/bio 274
Pat/micro 288

Grand total 1095

I read somewhere that new dental deck had 40-45 more cards on dental part, well the no of the cards is same as that of 2001 so i dont know what they have changed. I dont have the old deck so i canot tell what is diffrent though.

BOND

Thanks :clap:
I guess there might not be a big differece between 2001 & 2004 decks
may be they should have included some more extra points in some cards :idea:
 

Ann 03

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
530
0
Status
Bond said:
There r 1095 cards in 2004 deck

Dental - 200
Anat 333
Phy/bio 274
Pat/micro 288

Grand total 1095

I read somewhere that new dental deck had 40-45 more cards on dental part, well the no of the cards is same as that of 2001 so i dont know what they have changed. I dont have the old deck so i canot tell what is diffrent though.

BOND
thts interesting. do u have the original decks or the photocopy of it? i hope thecontents r the same. do they have a lot of cards on occlusion? in one of the other threads, thr was a mention of tmj questions. its deleted i think now. too bad i dint read thm. can any1 tell me which yr question paper was last released?
 

Bond

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2003
137
0
44
Visit site
Status
Ann 03 said:
thts interesting. do u have the original decks or the photocopy of it? i hope thecontents r the same. do they have a lot of cards on occlusion? in one of the other threads, thr was a mention of tmj questions. its deleted i think now. too bad i dint read thm. can any1 tell me which yr question paper was last released?

Well Ann i have the photocopy one.What do u mean that u hope contant r the same???????

I havent done the DA part so i dont know if there r lot of questions of occlusion
there r lot of question on TMJ in Anatomy part though.
 
About the Ads