How many Credits of Science Courses have you taken?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skateguitar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my GPA was verified today and I am feeling down... :(
my sc gpa comes out to a 3.18 and my cumulative gpa comes out to 3.34.
After being around SDN, I cant help but feel like I messed up. From what Ive seen 80% of everybody here posts their science and total gpa's to be 3.5's.
I thought that mine would have come out to 3.3 at least but that is not the case, i am disappointed in myself.
My question is, how many credits of science courses did you guys take? I am at 103 credits of science and 145 total.

Members don't see this ad.

After being around SDN, I cant help but feel like I messed up. From what Ive seen 80% of everybody here posts their science and total gpa's to be 3.5's.
I thought that mine would have come out to 3.3 at least but that is not the case, i am disappointed in myself.
My question is, how many credits of science courses did you guys take? I am at 103 credits of science and 145 total.

Don't worry about it. Most people are science major and have similar # of credits. Just prepare yourself for interviews.

ya like the above person said.. don't sweat over it. As long as u got a strong DAT score and good EC/LOR/PS, you have a good chance. :)