How many C's os too many C's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bella_dottoressa

make it happen
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many C's on your transcript is enough C's to worry about?

Members don't see this ad.

I had 12 Cs resulting from a early 1990's stint with the chronic.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Cerberus
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cerebrus,

i gotta say though, that it was worth every minute. i had a blast getting those 12 Cs in all sorts of Humanities courses at my local community college. i was a little nervous about that time period as i applied. i thought an interviewer would ask me about why my grades were so sub-par. i mean, would i just tell that them i gettin' green or would i tell them that at that point in my life i didn't realize the importance of self-actualization in order to live life fully. as you could probably guess, i told them something like the latter.

burn one down.

Originally posted by souljah1
cerebrus,

i gotta say though, that it was worth every minute. i had a blast getting those 12 Cs in all sorts of Humanities courses at my local community college. i was a little nervous about that time period as i applied. i thought an interviewer would ask me about why my grades were so sub-par. i mean, would i just tell that them i gettin' green or would i tell them that at that point in my life i didn't realize the importance of self-actualization in order to live life fully. as you could probably guess, i told them something like the latter.

burn one down.

I had a stint with the chronic myself, luckily it was while I was in HS so doesn't affect me now. Financial aid probably would have been better if I'd made a grade higher than C my senior year though :laugh: :laugh: oh well it was worth it

if "med school booyah" was the post of last year, this is THE post of 2002-2003 cycle insofar

just read my sig :cool:

absolutely hilarious!

Originally posted by DW
if "med school booyah" was the post of last year, this is THE post of 2002-2003 cycle insofar

just read my sig :cool:

the thing is..i was in the application process of 2001-2002, so i don't know if you can use this as THE post of this year's cycle? i do appreciate the responses that my past experiences have aroused. ;)

I think you're overal GPA matters more than specific grades.

Overall GPA is important, but if you're C's are in pre-med req courses or your major then it could be a problem.

Maybe I should now stop my experiences with the chronic. Oops. :(

At least you had an excuse!! :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by xaelia
12 Cs and 1 D here.

12 interviews and counting, including Columbia, Vanderbilt, Emory....

I guess that's not enough Cs!
Wow!, you rock! How did you do it? Do tell your secret?:eek:

Originally posted by immediatespring
i am sorry i dont get, what is chronic?

chronic = lambsbread, collie, kaya, ganja, herb...

get it now? if no, then you have no excuse to get 12 Cs ;)

Originally posted by immediatespring
i am sorry i dont get, what is chronic?

Sorry to correct you, but it's the chronic. ;)

I think souljah spelled it out, but the first 3 were some pretty interesting terms.

lambsbread... ohhh thats what the hell biggie was talking about

Originally posted by DarkChild
lambsbread... ohhh thats what the hell biggie was talking about

now you know, and the roots talk about vegetables in their pockets.

are those english words? are they in the dictionary? because i still don't get.
but dont let me ruin the thread, keep going!:)

HEY souljah1 I sent you a PM!!

Eduardo