How Many Cups of Coffee a day

  • 0 Cups

    Votes: 49 37.7%
  • 1 Cup

    Votes: 23 17.7%
  • 2 Cups

    Votes: 32 24.6%
  • 3 Cups

    Votes: 13 10.0%
  • So many I always shake

    Votes: 13 10.0%

  • Total voters
    130

ElKapitan

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2004
180
0
Status
Seriously I drink about 2 a day but what about you
 

tinkerbelle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2003
2,571
6
Neverland
Status
Attending Physician
can we count the yummy girly coffees that taste more like hot coco and don't help whatsoever with keeping you awake?
 

Bigsheed920

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
184
1
NY
Status
only coffee i drink is in mocha FRAPS........yum yum.........I'm a tea guy anyhow......what u know about that desi garum garum chai.........pakis represent!!
 

Biscuit799

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2004
808
7
Status
either double espressos or black coffee for me! At least two cups a day. But I'm going into cardiology so I'll be able to diagnose my own heart disease!
 

liverotcod

Lieutenant Crunch
15+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2003
2,336
6
Status
Attending Physician
I didn't realize there was anything wrong with coffee (he said, innocently)!

Gotta be about 8-10 cups a day. But I don't shake, and I sleep fine at night.
 

YzIa

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2004
812
1
Status
JAMMAN said:
Can you say...

ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPACHINO!!
Sounds like liquid vagina to me.
If you are going to drink coffee, do it like a man, Black.
 

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
8,510
6
Status
Medical Student
liverotcod said:
I didn't realize there was anything wrong with coffee (he said, innocently)!

Gotta be about 8-10 cups a day. But I don't shake, and I sleep fine at night.
yea me too, except i don't sleep much at night
 

Blue Scrub

The Gift & The Curse
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
1,028
1
Status
i've never been a coffee drinker but im thinking in these next couple of years, i will def become one....you guys recommend any brands?
 

bidster

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
May 29, 2003
352
0
35
Visit site
Status
I was born in England and grew up under the influence of very tea-addicted parents and their friends, so I'm more of a 1-2 cup per day tea-drinker. I never really got used to iced tea and am probably like one of three southerners who isn't particularly fond of it :)

I like coffee too, but usually only if I'm about to study or if I need an extra boost before running--it works! I used to be a fan of the fancy Starbucks coffees too, but that lasted right up until they released all of their nutrition info.... :eek:
 

sunny123

BOSCO!!!!
10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2005
3,275
7
Pulling a rickshaw down Bay St.
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I don't touch the stuff (nor tea)... odd for brown person :D.
 

bidster

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
May 29, 2003
352
0
35
Visit site
Status
Blue Scrub said:
i've never been a coffee drinker but im thinking in these next couple of years, i will def become one....you guys recommend any brands?
Dunkin Donuts (surprisingly) has really good coffee...I like their french vanillla.

There's a coffee chain in Canada called Tim Horton's that I also love....but I don't think they have any American outlets :(
 

ramblinwreckie

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2005
214
0
Status
bidster said:
I was born in England and grew up under the influence of very tea-addicted parents and their friends, so I'm more of a 1-2 cup per day tea-drinker. I never really got used to iced tea and am probably like one of three southerners who isn't particularly fond of it :)

I like coffee too, but usually only if I'm about to study or if I need an extra boost before running--it works! I used to be a fan of the fancy Starbucks coffees too, but that lasted right up until they released all of their nutrition info.... :eek:
i'm southerner no. 2 then. i can't stand iced tea. :)
 

tacrum43

Behold the mighty echidna
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2004
3,130
3
36
Seattle, WA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
YzIa said:
Sounds like liquid vagina to me.
If you are going to drink coffee, do it like a man, Black.
"Orange Mocha Frappuccino!" Is a quote from Zoolander (a great movie).
 

funshine

at the fateful hour
10+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2004
1,207
0
Status
Psycho Doctor said:
yea me too, except i don't sleep much at night
8-10 cups seems a bit much. I only drink coffee (1-2 cups) when I feel muddle-headed and need to cram. If I drink regularly, it seems to lose efficacy. I guess I could drink more, but isn't coffee very unhealthy for you??
 

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
8,510
6
Status
Medical Student
funshine said:
8-10 cups seems a bit much. I only drink coffee (1-2 cups) when I feel muddle-headed and need to cram. If I drink regularly, it seems to lose efficacy. I guess I could drink more, but isn't coffee very unhealthy for you??
no now they found it prevents liver cancer...time to go get more coffee :D
 

funshine

at the fateful hour
10+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2004
1,207
0
Status
Psycho Doctor said:
no now they found it prevents liver cancer...time to go get more coffee :D
hmmm..i could really start abusing coffee. But I like my bed, a lot =)

My mom will be very happy to hear it prevents liver cancer. I forced her to limit herself to one cup a day, but I guess now she can drink as much as she wants! :)
 

DianaLynne

Catwoman!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2004
543
1
49
Ann Arbor, MI
Status
When I go to work and school, I have around 3 cups of coffee, sometimes four in the morning. Around 11 I switch to caffinated soda. I admit, I'm an addict. :oops:
 

Crake

I drive a Dodge Stratus!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2004
256
0
37
RI
Status
Pre-Medical
I think its all about how strong you make it as compared to how much you drink.

For example, my regular-sized can of Yuban Coffee says it "serves 80-90 servings of regular strength coffee". I find this strange because I only get 7 cups out of it. . .
 

NorCalGirl

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2005
178
0
Status
JAMMAN said:
Can you say...

ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPACHINO!!
"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!" :eek:

Anyway, no coffee or any caffeine for me. Let's see how long that lasts...
 

fun8stuff

*hiding from patients*
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2003
3,068
42
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
a mix of 90% coffee and 10% cappuccion is almost like liquid gold!