How many cups of Coffee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How Many Cups of Coffee a day

• 0 Cups

Votes: 49 37.7%
  • 1 Cup

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • 2 Cups

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • 3 Cups

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • So many I always shake

Votes: 13 10.0%

• Total voters

ElKapitan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seriously I drink about 2 a day but what about you

Members don't see this ad.

supposed to prevent liver cancer, so go ahead throw some bailey's or kahlua in there

can we count the yummy girly coffees that taste more like hot coco and don't help whatsoever with keeping you awake?

Members don't see this ad :)
only coffee i drink is in mocha FRAPS........yum yum.........I'm a tea guy anyhow......what u know about that desi garum garum chai.........pakis represent!!

Can you say...

ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPACHINO!!

either double espressos or black coffee for me! At least two cups a day. But I'm going into cardiology so I'll be able to diagnose my own heart disease!

I didn't realize there was anything wrong with coffee (he said, innocently)!

Gotta be about 8-10 cups a day. But I don't shake, and I sleep fine at night.

JAMMAN said:
Can you say...

Sounds like liquid vagina to me.
If you are going to drink coffee, do it like a man, Black.

liverotcod said:
I didn't realize there was anything wrong with coffee (he said, innocently)!

Gotta be about 8-10 cups a day. But I don't shake, and I sleep fine at night.

yea me too, except i don't sleep much at night

i've never been a coffee drinker but im thinking in these next couple of years, i will def become one....you guys recommend any brands?

I was born in England and grew up under the influence of very tea-addicted parents and their friends, so I'm more of a 1-2 cup per day tea-drinker. I never really got used to iced tea and am probably like one of three southerners who isn't particularly fond of it :)

I like coffee too, but usually only if I'm about to study or if I need an extra boost before running--it works! I used to be a fan of the fancy Starbucks coffees too, but that lasted right up until they released all of their nutrition info.... :eek:

I don't touch the stuff (nor tea)... odd for brown person :D.

Members don't see this ad :)
Blue Scrub said:
i've never been a coffee drinker but im thinking in these next couple of years, i will def become one....you guys recommend any brands?

Dunkin Donuts (surprisingly) has really good coffee...I like their french vanillla.

There's a coffee chain in Canada called Tim Horton's that I also love....but I don't think they have any American outlets :(

bidster said:
I was born in England and grew up under the influence of very tea-addicted parents and their friends, so I'm more of a 1-2 cup per day tea-drinker. I never really got used to iced tea and am probably like one of three southerners who isn't particularly fond of it :)

I like coffee too, but usually only if I'm about to study or if I need an extra boost before running--it works! I used to be a fan of the fancy Starbucks coffees too, but that lasted right up until they released all of their nutrition info.... :eek:

i'm southerner no. 2 then. i can't stand iced tea. :)

YzIa said:
Sounds like liquid vagina to me.
If you are going to drink coffee, do it like a man, Black.

"Orange Mocha Frappuccino!" Is a quote from Zoolander (a great movie).

Psycho Doctor said:
yea me too, except i don't sleep much at night

8-10 cups seems a bit much. I only drink coffee (1-2 cups) when I feel muddle-headed and need to cram. If I drink regularly, it seems to lose efficacy. I guess I could drink more, but isn't coffee very unhealthy for you??

funshine said:
8-10 cups seems a bit much. I only drink coffee (1-2 cups) when I feel muddle-headed and need to cram. If I drink regularly, it seems to lose efficacy. I guess I could drink more, but isn't coffee very unhealthy for you??
no now they found it prevents liver cancer...time to go get more coffee :D

Psycho Doctor said:
no now they found it prevents liver cancer...time to go get more coffee :D

hmmm..i could really start abusing coffee. But I like my bed, a lot =)

My mom will be very happy to hear it prevents liver cancer. I forced her to limit herself to one cup a day, but I guess now she can drink as much as she wants! :)

On study days, I drink 2-3 cups. On non-study days, even if I crave it, I drink none at all.

When I go to work and school, I have around 3 cups of coffee, sometimes four in the morning. Around 11 I switch to caffinated soda. I admit, I'm an addict. :oops:

I think its all about how strong you make it as compared to how much you drink.

For example, my regular-sized can of Yuban Coffee says it "serves 80-90 servings of regular strength coffee". I find this strange because I only get 7 cups out of it. . .

JAMMAN said:
Can you say...

"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!" :eek:

Anyway, no coffee or any caffeine for me. Let's see how long that lasts...

a mix of 90% coffee and 10% cappuccion is almost like liquid gold!