How many Fls per week?

Entadus

Happy on 5-HT
10+ Year Member
  • Aug 13, 2008
    California
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      Probably 1-2 per week. I'm doing one every 6 days.

You should take a day after the test to review it and take a break from the grind of studying. Burn-out is no fun :(

My schedule is:

Day 1: Review a FL
      Days 2,3,4,5: Study!!
      Day 6: Take another FL

Personally I can't imagine taking them any more often than this.

About the Ads

Captain Sisko

U.S.S. Defiant
      Sep 30, 2012
      1. Medical Student
        I am doing 3 Kaplan FLs per week. Is that too many per week?

there is some value in practice tests, don't get me wrong, but i find most of the value is in going over the test to see what i got wrong, and then reviewing any troublesome topics. if you can do all of that on top of a practice exam every other day, i suppose that works. for me, though, I'm not focused enough to even try. I'm doing two tests a week for the remainder, but that'll probably slip a little.

aspiring20

Apr 17, 2011
        1. Pre-Medical
          I did four/week in the two weeks before the test. In retrospect, I should've timed out my schedule a bit better and done only two/week over a month. If you take the practice test seriously, it can leave you just as mentally exhausted as the real thing.

i am doing 2 per week for 2 months...hopefully it'll get me a good enough score (a double digit score starting with a 3)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.