How many kids do you plan to have?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many kids do you want?

Votes: 15 15.8%

Votes: 5 5.3%

Votes: 37 38.9%

Votes: 21 22.1%

Votes: 10 10.5%

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 6+

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
I heard having two kids in a roll will really mess up your body though (make you a fatty) thats why I wasn't considering it...:laugh: but maybe...I agree a boy and a girl is PERFECT. :love:

I know pregnant women can't take Accutane and Chemo drugs...but why can't they check them off? are you talking about verifying scripts? :confused:

yes, when I wrote "checking off," I do mean verifying scripts. Being exposed or potentially exposed to Accutane and Chemo drugs can cause certain birth defects.

I agree, having two kids in a roll can mess up a girl's body. This is no doubt true. Once in awhile, there are a few female pharmacists who manage to maintain a great body even after having two kids. It's amazing. I don't know how they do it. I speculate, it's genetics and a lot of working out.

So, if I were you, I would ask your mom and see what happened to her body after having a child or two. This might help predict what will happen to your own body after child birth.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
yes, when I wrote "checking off," I do mean verifying scripts. Being exposed or potentially exposed to Accutane and Chemo drugs can accuse certain birth defects.

I agree, having two kids in a roll can mess up a girl's body. This is no doubt true. Once in awhile, there are a few female pharmacists who manage to maintain a great body even after having two kids. It's amazing. I don't know how they do it. I speculate, it's genetics and a lot of working out.

So, if I were you, I would ask your mom and see what happened to her body after having a child or two. This might help predict what will happen to your own body after child birth.

LOL...I didn't know you shouldn't verified accutane when pregnant...I guess I still have lots to learn. LOL...

My mom is a size 2, she had two kids, (I am a size 0) and she just turned 50 so I guess having two kids is worth going up 2 sizes...I HOPE so at least. LOL...

I don't think I want any children. I figure I'll start my career when I am 26 or 27 years old, and want to work for at least 5 years before I consider a family. And then, I really don't know if I want to be raising a child until I'm almost 50!

My boyfriend is an engineer and older than me, but feels the same way. Maybe I'll feel differently when I'm that age, though :).

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think I want any children. I figure I'll start my career when I am 26 or 27 years old, and want to work for at least 5 years before I consider a family. And then, I really don't know if I want to be raising a child until I'm almost 50!

My boyfriend is an engineer and older than me, but feels the same way. Maybe I'll feel differently when I'm that age, though :).

When I was in my early 20s, I was positive I never wanted to have children. I got married at 26 and we both agreed on not having them. Then I hit 30 and I swear that the biological clock is a real thing. It was like I was compelled to want a baby. It's almost as if people are hard wired want to have kids. Who would have guessed that? :p It doesn't happen to everybody but don't be shocked if doubt starts creeping in when you get older.

I meet lots of skinny mom's with more than one kid. Genetics is probably the biggest factor. Some never lose the weight after one and I'm sure you know childless women who already on the heavier side.

None. If my future spouse insists on having children, I'd probably do it, but I would really rather not. Children annoy the hell out of me.

Let me add an interesting article to those considering relationships in the future. :)

http://www.newscientist.com/article...-together.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news

mg20127014.300-2_300.jpg

I'm 30 years old and have 2 boys already with a 3rd on the way (due in May). I did things in the opposite order as most of you... Finished having kids, then go to pharmacy school!