1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

how many letters of rec. does CASE WESTERN U ask 4

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Bruin4Life, Aug 16, 2001.

1. Bruin4Life

Bruin4Life Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

on thier info. and secondary they send, i can't seem to find how many letters of rec they need. i've been away from school for a couple years and thus I won't be submitting a comittee letter.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

It doesn't even say on their website. Weird!

4. 6-8 Weeks

6-8 Weeks Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

They don't seem to have a specific requirement. I got the secondary today and this is what it has to say:
    " Letters from faculty members with whom you have had personal contact, but who do not serve on the committee [ premedical advisory committee ], are also welcome. " Hope this helps!

5. kmy

kmy Member
    7+ Year Member

Case is really laid back about these sorts of things, and most others. Send as much as you want within reason. I sent one from my lab PI, one from science and one from non science. They prefer the committee letter, but CWRU undergrad doesnt even have a committee so the med school is used to getting a variety of letters from its own undergrad pre-meds since most of them apply. Hope that helps.