DrBodacious

15+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2003
I'm writing a paper... Anyone know of any articles or other sources that say the % or number of medical students that volunteer overseas?

It's a long shot, but that'd be cool if someone knows. Go SDN! :horns:

ericdamiansean

High Profiler
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2003
Status
Resident [Any Field]
you want data from the US or other countries as well?

DrBodacious

15+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2003
I only need data concerning U.S. medical students for my paper, but if you have info on forgein medical students, I'd be interested in that as well.

About the Ads

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
Mass
Status
Procrastinating? It is due tommorow?

DrBodacious

15+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2003
Yep, due at five tomorrow. It's a big paper, and I wanted to add in a paragraph about the prevalence of U.S. med students that volunteer overseas, but couldn't find any sources... Maybe there just aren't any.

Lots of other stuff to write though, and three tests on Wed. Can't wait till Wed night. :sleep: :eek: :sleep: :eek: +pissed+

lotanna

Child of God
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2002
Global nomad
Visit site
Status
DrBodacious said:
Yep, due at five tomorrow. It's a big paper, and I wanted to add in a paragraph about the prevalence of U.S. med students that volunteer overseas, but couldn't find any sources... Maybe there just aren't any.

Lots of other stuff to write though, and three tests on Wed. Can't wait till Wed night. :sleep: :eek: :sleep: :eek: +pissed+

well i can tell u we just went on a volunteer med mission trip in march, and there were 2 students from Hopkins, (3rd and 4th yr), 2 students from Emory (2nd yr), 1 from Duke (4th yr), not sure if i count since i dont start till Aug

About the Ads