1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How many Mercer people on hold?!?!

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Me+PharmD, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Me+PharmD

5+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    As must already know, I'm on hold at Mercer and I wanted to get an idea of how many of us there are. I'm being told that the hold listers won't hear about a decision until May, which is an eternity for me. Any other Mercer feedback would be great to post so we can have our own little thread going.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Me+PharmD

5+ Year Member

Pharmacist
  4. PharmDstudent23

PharmDstudent23 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I am on hold for Mercer too...and ya it is an eternity...for us to not hear from them until May cuz it will be like if we get accepted to other schools in the meantime, we will definitely go there cuz already pharmacy is so competitive and we dont wanna lose chance...u know...anyways...i got accepted to NOVA so i m going there yaa...anyways good luck to u...

5. bc_ga

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I'm wait-listed at Mercer, South, Samford, and ETSU. Mercer is my top choice. But it's all VERY frustrating!

6. sodiumchloride

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I am on hold at Mercer as well! sucks big time.. is there anyone that is attending Mercer that was on hold until April/May?

7. cjstallings

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Now that we are at the beginning of MAY, is anyone else still in deferment with Mercer? I havent heard anything since my deferment letter before spring break.

8. sodiumchloride

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hey Guys!

Just checked my email and found out that I got into Mercer. I interviewed back in February and was placed on hold for a while. Hopefully many of you will be hearing good news soon as well! Good luck!

9. yankee22fan

yankee22fan ETSU Class of 2012
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Interviewed on November 30, 2007 and I am still on hold.