How many Mercer people on hold?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Me+PharmD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As must already know, I'm on hold at Mercer and I wanted to get an idea of how many of us there are. I'm being told that the hold listers won't hear about a decision until May, which is an eternity for me. Any other Mercer feedback would be great to post so we can have our own little thread going.

Members don't see this ad.

I am on hold for Mercer too...and ya it is an eternity...for us to not hear from them until May cuz it will be like if we get accepted to other schools in the meantime, we will definitely go there cuz already pharmacy is so competitive and we dont wanna lose chance...u know...anyways...i got accepted to NOVA so i m going there yaa...anyways good luck to u...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm wait-listed at Mercer, South, Samford, and ETSU. Mercer is my top choice. But it's all VERY frustrating!

I am on hold at Mercer as well! sucks big time.. is there anyone that is attending Mercer that was on hold until April/May?

Now that we are at the beginning of MAY, is anyone else still in deferment with Mercer? I havent heard anything since my deferment letter before spring break.

Hey Guys!

Just checked my email and found out that I got into Mercer. I interviewed back in February and was placed on hold for a while. Hopefully many of you will be hearing good news soon as well! Good luck!

Interviewed on November 30, 2007 and I am still on hold.