How many of you guys have already submitted your application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dantheman2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of you guys have already submitted your application?
Just curious, we all seem so anxious

Best of luck to all of us

-Dan

Members don't see this ad.

i did very late last night . . . but they dont have my transcripts yet or anything . . .

should I submit my application without my spring grades then send my transcripts next week when I have the grades?
what do u guys think?

-Dan

Members don't see this ad :)
Nah... I'm waiting until I get my grades back to submit. I still have to take finals actually.

Hi May I ask, tht when should i plan to take DAT? I am in first of year of college jsut finished my spring sem. i had good GPA almost 3.903 but i dont think i will be able to take all biochem, Phisiology And two biology courses by next year...

I plan on submitting mine tonight, and I put in a transcript request this morning.

I believe the answer is yes ... so that means one can e-submit their application without the official transcripts and LOR?

thanks!
How many times can you update your transcript?

Hi May I ask, tht when should i plan to take DAT? I am in first of year of college jsut finished my spring sem. i had good GPA almost 3.903 but i dont think i will be able to take all biochem, Phisiology And two biology courses by next year...
you have plenty of time...plan to take your DAT in spring/summer of your junior year

thanks!
How many times can you update your transcript?

aadsas opens up the "academic update" window in late november. that's when you can submit new grades. but not before then, so make sure you're okay with not reporting your spring grades until late this year if you're gonna submit your app this week.

I am planning on taking my DAT at the end of June/early July. Is there a cut off point for the latest I should turn in my application so that it still goes out first round?

Does it make a difference if I wait until next week?

How many people have sumbitted their applications so far?

Take it as soon as you've taken chem, bio, and inorganic.

Members don't see this ad :)
me!! my DAT is very average, so i got it in there early :)

I am submitting mine on June 1st (that's my birthday). :)

I am submitting mine on June 1st (that's my birthday). :)

I just finished my personal statement and am waiting on some feedback. I'm also waiting to see what exactly what I'm doing over the summer (to put more stuff on my application). I'm going to be a volunteer dental assistant at a hospital, but I really don't know what the scope of our responsibilities is yet, and I've yet to find a job. Hopefully I can get it out by June 15th the latest.

Good luck everyone:luck: :)

Take it as soon as you've taken chem, bio, and inorganic.

you mean organic right?? oh yea.. when do people usually apply for dental schools?

if let's say... i'm graduating in spring 2010 and want to matriculate in fall 2010 :oops:

I hear dental schools only start reviewing applications in August, so why the rush everyone?

Best,

dan

I hear dental schools only start reviewing applications in August, so why the rush everyone?

Best,

dan

It takes 4-6 weeks for AADSAS to look at your stuff, and the ADCOMs will start looking at the stuff that arrived in the first couple of batches first. The earlier, the better, the sooner we can start to enjoy our summer:thumbup:

I just submitted mine about an hour ago :)

My transcripts and LOR's should be there later this week.

i submitted my appl on May 20th monday and transcript got verified May 21st tuesday. i applied to 11 schools and i'm a re-applicant. im SCARED!:scared: :scared: :thumbup:

I am planning to taking DAT in aug...so d-schools wont get my DAT score until like 2nd week of aug...is that too late?

is it true that d-school start looking at application in aug? I am planning on submitting my application at the end of week & since AADSAS takes 4-6 weeks to process d-school won't get my application until late June/ early July right? If that is true then i am not late for DAT right? what do you guys think? i just dont want ADCOMS to hold back my application because of my DAT score :(

I just submitted, YAY! Now about those transcripts...

Submitted! Ya know, on one hand I'm very thankful for AADSAS so I didn't have to fill out 22 separate applications…. But, on the other hand, they just jacked me for $1,455! Well, I'm thankful the first part is over, now its time to wait for secondary applications, which will bring hours of fun essays! Good luck everyone………