How many pages of Pathoma can you study in one day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeedToStudy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pretty self-explanatory I guess. I'm trying to do 20 a day though I'm not sure that's realistic. Opinions?

Members don't see this ad.

I think this really depends on your own goals and ability. If you are just reading it for the first time and have to learn it all, it will take more time. If you are using it as a review, it won't take very long. In addition, are you watching the videos while reading? Or just reading. If you're just reading 20 pages a day is definitely doable.

I think this really depends on your own goals and ability. If you are just reading it for the first time and have to learn it all, it will take more time. If you are using it as a review, it won't take very long. In addition, are you watching the videos while reading? Or just reading. If you're just reading 20 pages a day is definitely doable.

Well I've already listened to the lectures for the first 5 chapters of Pathoma meaning the Growth Adaptions, Amyloidosis, Neoplasia, Inflammation, Hemostasis, and RBC lectures. However I'm going to have to skip the rest since I'm sort of crunched for time. So yea for now I'm just reading.