How many pages will the sum total of Duke threads end at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many total pages?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%

• >23

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

HumbleMD

hmmmm...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With the advent of a second Duke thread, I would love to take wagers on how long you think this will go. Unfortunately, we'll have to settle for a poll.

Members don't see this ad.

Man, you really hate Duke don't you? Seriously, give it a rest...just don't go if you don't want to. No big deal.

Man, you really hate Duke don't you? Seriously, give it a rest...just don't go if you don't want to. No big deal.

Nooo. Hate is such a strong word. I was just surprised to see 2 identically titled threads, and am in constant awe of the rate of posting on the Duke thread.

Crap, this is going to turn into another UPitt incident (but I think I'm still considering Duke...)

Members don't see this ad :)
Nooo. Hate is such a strong word. I was just surprised to see 2 identically titled threads, and am in constant awe of the rate of posting on the Duke thread.

Crap, this is going to turn into another UPitt incident (but I think I'm still considering Duke...)
haha, well one of them is arguing about basketball fans. I think the words "med school" have entered the thread maybe twice. And the other is filled with many of your anxious peers awaiting decisions. You're definitely lucky to have found out already.

hey, as always, let me know if you have any questions on the school. But good luck with your decision, wherever you end up.

this poll is flawed...it's missing the "who gives a crap?" option...

this poll is flawed...it's missing the "who gives a crap?" option...

That's called a "non-response" and you did it by :gasp: not responding. Or by realizing this was a facetious poll to begin with...