Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

how many people have heard from duke and harvard?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Sir William Osler, Nov 4, 2001.

1. Sir William Osler

Sir William Osler Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

it seems as though these two schools haven't been interviewing that many people this early. anyone get some good news from them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cali79

cali79 Member
    7+ Year Member

I haven't heard anything from Harvard either.

I submitted the Duke secondary on 8/26 and was invited for an interview on 10/16. I just arrived to Durham about an hour ago and will be having my first med school interview on Tuesday! (i'm really nervous....i think it's b/c i've been working on secondaries isntead of preparing for this interview!)

3. coop

coop Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i interviewed at duke a couple weeks ago... there were only 3 people there on my day, and we were told that most of the people that had interviewed already were duke ugrads. so they;re slow, but moving along. it wasn't much to worry about, just enjoy the day. It's probably the nicest facilities, settings, surroundings you're gonna see and I really loved the school in general, good luck

(i've heard nothing from harvard either, but forget them, I'm dropping harvard, that attitude/style is not for me) :)