how many people...

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acnikyj

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm just curious, how many people read this board regularly? new threads here are a rarity, and i was wondering if there were people who read it and rarely/never posted. i also want to gauge the interest in optometry of college students. so humor me :D and please reply if you regularly read this board... isn't anyone else interested in how big or small the sdn optometry community is?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I read the board once a week, but the Pre-Optometry section of the board has been here for maybe 5 months, so most people probably don't know about the board or they don't view optometry as a possible profession. If you're looking for another board that has more frequent posts, there is one at <a href="http://www.futureoptometrist.com." target="_blank">http://www.futureoptometrist.com.</a> A few people who post here, post there as well.

Nick

I post and read regularly! ;) I think it's part of the job requirement. :D

Future Opt. has more frequent posting, and I've posted about SDN there too, but Dr Laura keeps deleting posts when I mention it. (i guess she sees it as "advertising" other sites) There was even a thread where someone asked what other OD sites were out there, so we listed some.. and it got deleted. :rolleyes: So, definitely tell your friends about SDN if they're interested in optometry.

I read it everyday too, even though I don't post everyday

I read the Optometry board regularly, post once in a while

I look at SDN every couple of days or so.

Most of the time I read it everyday...sometimes I check back a couple of times a day...

Now having time to post is another question :)

Cassandra

I read about once a week but rarely post. This post almost didn't make the cut.

Hema

uhco 2005

Originally posted by hema1013:
•I read about once a week but rarely post. This post almost didn't make the cut.

Hema

uhco 2005•••

Hi Hema! Are you procrastinating from studying for finals as much as I am? ;)

Hey cpw! Got that right! Need a break every now and then. I have never seen this many posts at one time - must be finals for everyone. :p

It's so good to have the labs over with. Now I'm waiting for grades to be posted. I must say, I really dislike the + / - system.

Hema

ps happy belated birthday

uhco 2005