• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
K

kim.

I realize this is probably different from state to state, but how many pharmacy work hours are you required to have before you can graduate?

:)

MNnaloxone

DY-NO-MITE!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1600 for MN, but they are subdivided. There is a cap on the number of clinical/elective hours you may claim (800). If you play your rotations right, they take care of all of them.

When do you get your intern license? I'd think you could start counting them then.

utlonghornsandy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2004
tx
Visit site
Status
I belive UT austin is 200. I'm not in pharm school, but i think thats the number of hours you have to be supervised under a special kind of pharmacist before your last year rotations.

About the Ads