• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
Status
Attending Physician
somewhere around 75-80, I think. but that includes your sent PMs along with your inbox (and you may have some hiding in there if you don't set it to show them "from the beginning")

Robz

La Vie Boheme
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2003
Drinking Texas Tea
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Thanks I was wondering that also.

About the Ads

TheFlash

Playtime Is Over
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2003
The City of Blinding Lights
Status
Mine always hits full after 100 total messages (combined sent and received). Go figure.

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by TheFlash
Mine always hits full after 100 total messages (combined sent and received). Go figure.
I could be a few off, but I would swear that mine stops letting me get new PMs at about 75.

TheFlash

Playtime Is Over
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2003
The City of Blinding Lights
Status
Originally posted by DrMom
I could be a few off, but I would swear that mine stops letting me get new PMs at about 75.
And you'd think that at least the mods would get a higher limit. Sweet, I've got y'all beat. :)

linus

fly tux.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2004
Status
Originally posted by Misty504
75-80??? I think after all the time I've been on this forum, I've received maybe 5 pm's. Boy do I suck... :cool:
lol, and to think i was getting worried when i had 10 PMs

About the Ads