How Many Practice Test Should I take 6 weeks out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pioneerwrestler0512

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently sitting about 6 weeks out from my scheduled MCAT. Any thoughts on how many full length practice test should i take each week? Is 2 full length a week a good number? Any advice would be helpful and appreciated.
Thanks
Pioneerwrestler0512

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently sitting about 6 weeks out from my scheduled MCAT. Any thoughts on how many full length practice test should i take each week? Is 2 full length a week a good number? Any advice would be helpful and appreciated.
Thanks
Pioneerwrestler0512

Everyone is different, so everyone will have different advice. Your best gauge as to how many you should take, is you. Only you can really determine how effective the full-length tests are for you. Just make sure to do all the AAMC FL tests and the self-assessments at the very least. Anything else is just gravy.

I think two would be good, maybe the two weeks up it to three, but the main point is to make sure you are reviewing them and bolstering the weaknesses they reveal.

me think two would be good, maybe the two weeks up it to three, but the main point is to make sure you are reveiwing them and bolstering the weaknesses they reveal.
Thanks so much. I really appreicate your insight, it helps to hear from someone outside my advisor.
-Pionerwrestler0512