How many questions are you guys missing on the online practice test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steveysmith54

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am talking about pcat website. I'll be honest i am missing about 8 on each section so far, I've taken verbal, math, and bio so far :(

Members don't see this ad.

I took the first practice tests so far and my scores varied widely across the subtests. My high was a 92 for verbal and low was a 60 for quantitative (It's been a looong time since my math classes).:( I had a composite of 78. Not so bad but I am hoping to go to University of Maryland, so I think I need to raise these scores a bit.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes.... How many are u missing? I've been so busy that i didn't even start the chem and the readin sections

I took the practice exam back in October before taking the October PCAT. Here is the number of questions that I missed:

Verbal: 3
Biology: 6
Reading: 5
Math: 6
Chemistry: 3

what was your official pcat score?

Verbal: 92
Reading: 94
Biology: 71
Quantitative: 96
Chemistry: 89

Composite: 94

There was one passage on the practice PCAT I bombed, so I think my lower score on the practice exam was a bit of an exaggeration. I would finish your exam and see where your estimates are. My estimates were in the 76-99 so I guess it was accurate.:)

Remember, the practice PCAT is still a rough estimate that is better than other test-prep tests.

i am hopeful since i have not studied for the exam yet... I was just taking it w. out any review at all. I am aiming for 80s percentile.

This is proly a weird question is can i sign up to take june pcat and just come look at it and then not even have it scored... then take the aug test? is that allowed, will schools know i attempted the june pcat?

This is proly a weird question is can i sign up to take june pcat and just come look at it and then not even have it scored... then take the aug test? is that allowed, will schools know i attempted the june pcat?

You may void the test at any time during the administration, so I guess you could take the test and take the non-scoring option. I forgot if there was a no-scoring option during PCAT registration.

However, I don't know if a voided test still appears on your PharmCAS transcript since I've never voided a test.

You may void the test at any time during the administration, so I guess you could take the test and take the non-scoring option. I forgot if there was a no-scoring option during PCAT registration.

However, I don't know if a voided test still appears on your PharmCAS transcript since I've never voided a test.

thanks.