How many questions can you miss and still pass CK?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmycburkitt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does any know if there's a way to calculate how many questions you can miss on the CK exam to still pass with a 184? I ran out of time on almost every block and seriously feel like I failed the thing. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Does any know if there's a way to calculate how many questions you can miss on the CK exam to still pass with a 184? I ran out of time on almost every block and seriously feel like I failed the thing. Thanks.

Ur pretty much in the same situation as iam. I ran out of time in the first 2 blocks, missed about 10 questions, on the second block i missed questions coz of waisting time with the prometric staff just to show him that there is some problem with the running of software but they didnt agree with me.I think if u miss 50 questions total, u still can get something like 230. Anyway GOODLUCK !!!

Does anyone know if Step 2 CK is like Step 1 where there are "experimental questions" that don't count towards your score?