How many schools will you be applying to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jcfly21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just trying to get an idea of how many schools all of you plan on applying to?

Members don't see this ad.

actually I was thinking that those of us who are applying this upcoming cycle might go ahead and make a thread to discuss where we want to apply. What do you think?

yeah tigress, do it!! it's time for us to take over this board, our cycle is approaching :) :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay I was waiting for this! :) I'm planning on 16-17 allo schools plus 3 DO schools. I'm sort of a borderline applicant though. I'm an OH resident so the 5 OH schools are at the top of my list. Also applying to out of states like Drexel, Finch, MCW, NYMC, SLU, Temple, Tulane, Vermont, Wake Forest...I think I'm making Vandy and Yale my two reaches (aka quick rejections!) :)

15-20 MD schools....hopefully I don't have to re-take the August MCAT :scared:

I made the new thread. Now it's our turn!

(jcfly21 I'm really sorry if I sort of took your thread and made it into another...I just figured a general discussion thread would be useful, and maybe with a different title more people would post?)

tigress said:
I made the new thread. Now it's our turn!

(jcfly21 I'm really sorry if I sort of took your thread and made it into another...I just figured a general discussion thread would be useful, and maybe with a different title more people would post?)

:thumbup: