How Many Seats left at Nova WPB ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alvarce85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a late interview(april 19th) at WPB and was wondering if anyone knows How Many Seats are Left At Nova WPB ???

Members don't see this ad.

alvarce85 said:
I have a late interview(april 19th) at WPB and was wondering if anyone knows How Many Seats are Left At Nova WPB ???

Haven't you asked this..... like 20 times? C-A-L-L T-H-E S-C-H-O-O-L.

I have tried and I cant get in contact with anybody. I think I asked this question about 3-4 times in total but all in different threads. I guess that is excessive sorry if I have upset anyone. Thanks for spelling it out for me that was very nice LOL !!!

Members don't see this ad :)
alvarce85 said:
I have tried and I cant get in contact with anybody. I think I asked this question about 3-4 times in total but all in different threads. I guess that is excessive sorry if I have upset anyone. Thanks for spelling it out for me that was very nice LOL !!!

do not apologize for something like that. you have every right to ask that question, mutiple times if you want to.

meesathuy said:
do not apologize for something like that. you have every right to ask that question, mutiple times if you want to.

I totally agree, What is the use of a forum if you can't ask questions freely? I thought we are here to help each other.

Guys and gals,

I wonder.... just wonder that:

1. This is a forum we can converse to release at least (anything) out of curiosity, then why we rant at each other?

2. We will play, hopefully, a role as a professional, namely pharmacist. Then, I think we should keep our coolness under checkpoint. Why we scold at each other?

3. We are teammates. Is it right? Why we flip our finger so easily?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

That is my 2-cents............ LOL...........

I was wondering if anyone has been denied after and an interview from Nova? I haven't seen anyone post that...

no posts. may be good news?

Once you receive an interview invitation from NOVA, you are sort of accepted to the school.

juliarx said:
Once you receive an interview invitation from NOVA, you are sort of accepted to the school.

Are you serious about this. I hope I am not getting my hopes up for nothing;)