How many times did you take the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many times did you take the DAT?

Votes: 74 71.2%

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • 3!!

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • 4!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

coolslugs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many times did you take the DAT before you were satisfied with your scores?

Members don't see this ad.

according to the ADEA statistics, some people have taken it 9 or 10 times!

Members don't see this ad :)
fightingspirit said:
syn_apse, i examined the tables. amazing, the type of info one can get from these data. it kinda made me feel good that guys are generally doing better than girls on the DAT. the country is all about advancing women, feminism, recruiting women, breast cancer, abuse...etc....high school curricula have been emasculated.....nothing for the men. so it was nice to see us kick butt on the DAT. however, i also felt bad for natives and blacks. they have th elowest scores across the board.

Don't be too excited that "guys are generally doing better than girls on the DAT"...I thought that too when I was first checking out the means...

BUT, they did not report any statistics regarding those percentages and the SDs definitely overlapped...thus, none of those differences were significant :)

Great info and alaysis on the DAT, GPA and board score correlations though...I'm hoping those correlations hold true in my future :)

True...I too noticed the clustering...good point!

I can't help that I am a researcher who is a stickler for stats and significant differences...

The more you take the DAT the more diluted your scores become.

Those here posting 20+ DAT AA's and only took the test one time. Congratulations.

Those here posting 20+ DAT AA's and took the test two or more times. Meh.