how many weeks to get scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tprice108

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know the website says we should have our scores 'within 6 weeks' but I just have a question about that. I have an interview on the 27th of February (just over 4 weeks after january pcat) and one on the 6th (about 5 weeks in). From your past experiences does pearson error on closer to the 5 week mark or closer to the 6 week mark?

It may sound like a non-issue to many of you, but it's really important b/c most schools send out rejection/acceptance letters really soon after interview.

Members don't see this ad.

I know the website says we should have our scores 'within 6 weeks' but I just have a question about that. I have an interview on the 27th of February (just over 4 weeks after january pcat) and one on the 6th (about 5 weeks in). From your past experiences does pearson error on closer to the 5 week mark or closer to the 6 week mark?

It may sound like a non-issue to many of you, but it's really important b/c most schools send out rejection/acceptance letters really soon after interview.

Depends on where you live but the first people to get their scores usually get them a couple days short of five weeks. It isn't abnormal to see people still getting them 6 weeks after the test date.

Depends on where you live but the first people to get their scores usually get them a couple days short of five weeks. It isn't abnormal to see people still getting them 6 weeks after the test date.

Yep, this is true.

On average, the people who get their scores early will get it in 33 days from the date of the exam; I'm guessing letters will be in the first mail boxes beginning on Thursday (02/26/2009).

The majority of us will get our scores in exactly 5 weeks (35 days). We're looking at Saturday (02/28/2009)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
My friend took his PCAT in June and got it exactly 4 weeks after taking it. I took it in August and it took 6 weeks.

Dang man, thats a big difference. I would imagine it comes down to the amt of people that take the pcat on a particular date. I would imagine the january pcat would have less people taking it. I know in the classroom that I took it in, there was a considerably less amount of people that took it compared to the october pcat. Fingers crossed for good grades.........

pharmcas received my october pcats 29 days after the test, but I don't think I got my score for about another 5 or 6 days

I've been accepted to one of my schools pending the scores on this pcat, so you all know I'm checking the mail every day :-( I wish they would hurry up!!!!!

I received my PCAT 5 weeks after the test. I can never understand why it takes so looong...especially since we pay so much for it.