How many whiteboard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

dentalaee

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many whiteboards do you get at the prometric center?

If you only get one, how did you guys manage to put all the key words (RC) in one whiteboard? How big was the whiteboard?

Thanks!

You get two sheets of flexible laminated 8.5x11 paper, 2 Expo fine-tip markers, and an eraser.

You get two sheets of flexible laminated 8.5x11 paper, 2 Expo fine-tip markers, and an eraser.

I got 2 8.5x11 sheets that were yellow and 2 expo fine-tip markers (but they were far from fine from all the usage they've been through). I had a nice proctor lady that just told me that she knows how horrible some of these things are. She told me to just wave the laminated paper in the air if you need a new one because they're hard to erase at times; or wave the marker if I need a new one and she'll look at the video cam of you and bring you new ones. So nice. Make sure to check the markers before you go in too and keep them capped throughout the exam bc they dry quick.

where can I buy those sheets from to practice?

I got 2 8.5x11 sheets that were yellow and 2 expo fine-tip markers (but they were far from fine from all the usage they've been through). I had a nice proctor lady that just told me that she knows how horrible some of these things are. She told me to just wave the laminated paper in the air if you need a new one because they're hard to erase at times; or wave the marker if I need a new one and she'll look at the video cam of you and bring you new ones. So nice. Make sure to check the markers before you go in too and keep them capped throughout the exam bc they dry quick.

where can I buy those sheets from to practice?

Get a plastic sheet protector and stuff two sheets of paper in them. That's about what you'll be working with. The actual things have the prometric logo and text in the top margin, too, so you lose a few inches off the top.