How many will get in from Mount Sinai wait list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ellen Robb

DocMom
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to find a similar thread from last year with no success. I was wondering how many are actually on this years wait list and how many can actually hope to get in? I realize only time will tell but it is torture!

Members don't see this ad.

I have been trying to find a similar thread from last year with no success. I was wondering how many are actually on this years wait list and how many can actually hope to get in? I realize only time will tell but it is torture!

The amount of people who get in off the waitlist will probably be close to or equal to the amount of people who decide to give up their acceptance to MSSM.

Glad I can help.

in recent years anywhere from 40-100 ppl have been pulled off the waitlist

The amount of people who get in off the waitlist will probably be close to or equal to the amount of people who decide to give up their acceptance to MSSM.

Glad I can help.
this cannot be true - the original number of people accepted is close to 300, while the number of spots is 101 this year i think. so a lot more people have to decline for waitlist spots to become available