How much are you getting paid at cvs Arizona?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ramizlol

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Basically as the title states. 58 right now. I keep seeing listings from 50-75$

Members don't see this ad.

Basically as the title states. 58 right now. I keep seeing listings from 50-75$

I would assume somewhere around 55 bucks an hour. Is this a CVS? Not sure if you heard that there is a new requirement to actually transfer your soul to the company itself. Not sure about the ritual itself but I hear it involves a dark location, black robes, candles/blood, goats, etc.

Apparently, after the ritual is completed, you will have a 3 inch scar on the palm of your hand which you will use to clock in and out for shifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Not to be an a** but you can see cvs range of salaries. Chances are that someone with 20+ years is maxed out in that range. Just look at your own position. Would 60 or 62 make you happy? You are years away from that at cvs. Leave if you can. Terrible company. Slight bump in salary won't improve quality of life.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I would assume somewhere around 55 bucks an hour. Is this a CVS? Not sure if you heard that there is a new requirement to actually transfer your soul to the company itself. Not sure about the ritual itself but I hear it involves a dark location, black robes, candles/blood, goats, etc.

Apparently, after the ritual is completed, you will have a 3 inch scar on the palm of your hand which you will use to clock in and out for shifts.
I would but the shift that I work is only offered at wag and cvs. Trust me I would leave if other companies offered it

Not to be an a** but you can see cvs range of salaries. Chances are that someone with 20+ years is maxed out in that range. Just look at your own position. Would 60 or 62 make you happy? You are years away from that at cvs. Leave if you can. Terrible company. Slight bump in salary won't improve quality of life.
Well I'll take any extra money I can get from them. It would be dumb not to when I already work there ... But I get ur point