How much can I improve my PCAT in 1.5 months?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TragicalDrFaust

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just finished the kaplan practice test. I winged it and scored in the 57th percentile (405) but it was unbalanced. I'm assuming this kind of percentile variance is somewhat abnormal, anyway. I'll be taking the real PCAT July 19.

Biology 371 (5th percentile)
Chemistry 396 (41st percentile)
CR 429 (93rd percentile)
QR 423 (85th percentile)

Obviously I need to focus on bio and chem. I might not bother with CR at all and if I do anything with QR, it will just involve learning little "tricks" to move faster.

Members don't see this ad.

Def complete Kaplan practice tests and review over them. I mentioned this in another forum but also take Pearson practice tests and Dr. Collins packets now that you're finished with Kaplan material. Kaplan gave me a good summary of the material/concepts but the Pearson practice tests and Dr. Collins prepared me the best. I would do their questions, review over the explanations, and timed myself in the science sections keeping 10-15 time gap at the end of each section.

1.5 month is possible to prepare food for pcat.
I took Kaplan and pearson at the Same time. On Kaplan I got 20's and Pearson 90's. My real pcat was close to Pearson

Hey everyone,
I just finished the kaplan practice test. I winged it and scored in the 57th percentile (405) but it was unbalanced. I'm assuming this kind of percentile variance is somewhat abnormal, anyway. I'll be taking the real PCAT July 19.

Biology 371 (5th percentile)
Chemistry 396 (41st percentile)
CR 429 (93rd percentile)
QR 423 (85th percentile)

Obviously I need to focus on bio and chem. I might not bother with CR at all and if I do anything with QR, it will just involve learning little "tricks" to move faster.

Are you in school? Do you work? What's your current situation?

Are you in school? Do you work? What's your current situation?
Gym credits for 6.5hr/week. Work 15-25hr/week. Volunteer commitments 15hr/week. I've been using Kaplan, skimming over sections I feel confident on. For harder sections, I've been reading, taking short notes and making up quizzes to see if I can remember vocab, work problems and understand concepts.