HOw much did you spend on APPS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SYPHARMACY

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I spent a total of 1222 including a round-trip plane ticket for 400 bucks. U?
Sent 6 supplementals for schools out of 12 schools i applied to on PharmCAS.

Did not know i could add schools AFTER i esubmitted so i spend 40x6 (200 bucks) more than i should have..... I might still apply to the remaining six though.

Members don't see this ad.

i spent a total of 1222 including a round-trip plane ticket for 400 bucks. U?
Sent 6 supplementals for schools out of 12 schools i applied to on pharmcas.

Did not know i could add schools after i esubmitted so i spend 40x6 (200 bucks) more than i should have..... I might still apply to the remaining six though.

$790, but some of the schools, I didnt bother doing the supplementals since I received interviews and acceptances. So I wasted money on applying to some schools.

I'm thinking the whole process put me back somewhere around $3000.

15 schools (1 non-pharmCAS) + supplemental fees = about 1400

Hotels, flights, rental cars = about 700

Forfeited deposit = 900

Members don't see this ad :)
I am about 4000 in the hole ... About 18 schools and 10 supp apps then 2 trips to 4 different states and +/- food and other travel fees = thank god my undergrad was free :thumbup:

PharmCAS fees to six schools: $340
Supplemental apps to four schools: $200
Airfare/hotel/cab fare to Atlanta, GA: $600

Glad they got back to me right away before I went to the other interviews, saved between 1200 to 1500 in travel expenses.

2 years ago...
9 schools thru pharmcas: $470
supplementals: $450
trip to iowa: $544
this year...
1 school thru pharmcas: $150
trip to richmond: $50
------------------------------------
total = $1,664

finally being accepted: priceless

PharmCAS: $230 for 3 schools
Supplemental Apps: $65 (only one school required a fee)
Trip for Interview for 1 school so far: $150 (plane tickets were free ;))

Total $445

Status: I should hear back from my first school in the 2nd week of December. I feel good about my chances!

I spent $230 on pharmcas, $150 on supplementals, and $320 total to pearson, (for my first pcat, my first pcat scores, and a retake....) :eek::scared:

I spent at least $2,000 for my application + trips so far...
-Applied to 6 schools
-Interviewed at four schools (of what 3 were out of state schools ~$600/trip)

Now, for those who had to fly out of state for interviews...what was your avg cost for each of those trips? Mine was $600 each but I often find other students traveling for a lot less. What's your secret to saving money (where did you buy your flight tickets/room/car rental)?

Well, as of right now:

$270 for 4 schools through PharmCAS + $100 for 1 non-PharmCAS school + approx $150-175 for supp apps + $50 in gas = $570-$600

And if you add on my deposit for Sullivan: total amount so far comes to $1100 approx.

After this semester, I expect another $400-$500 to be added.