How much did your school get in Covid relief funding?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ho0v-man

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

This had relevance to MDs too, but since they have undergrads etc, it’s kind of harder to see how much they’re getting screwed compared to us. Enjoy!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
My school did allocate the covid relief fund they received to students that needed it back in June 2020.

my school gave every student 150 bucks

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My school received like $192,000* (*i think), and decided to distribute it only to 2nd and 4th year students. It was interesting to say the least.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
So I’m actually more angry than when I started this thread. My school got over 800k and gave us nothing.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
acom got 250k, but no idea what they did with it

Over 37M (undergrad included). We got nothing through the medical school, but residential undergrad students got something back last spring because their semester was cut short.

We got some, but I don't remember how much. It was like $200 maybe. Probably less.

I think our school got a mil or so. Gave a form to fill out in main website that pretty much seemed to disqualify everyone. Probably kept it all since our old school is super greedy. DCOM

would bet it lined the pockets of admin and students probably didn’t get anything

This had relevance to MDs too, but since they have undergrads etc, it’s kind of harder to see how much they’re getting screwed compared to us. Enjoy!
this is news to me!

My school did get some money, but I have no idea what they did with it

• Wow