how much does it cost to send out DAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laughlove

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how much does it cost to send out DAT scores after the first five free ones they give you? Do you guys know a website where i can find that info? Thanks!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

It's 25 dollars per school and if you wait until after you have taken your DAT its 75 dollars per school. You can find this info on ada.org
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm registered to take the test on June 28 but I only picked my 5 free schools when I originally registered. Can I go back to add more schools before I take the exam? Where can I do that?

It's 25 dollars per school and if you wait until after you have taken your DAT its 75 dollars per school. You can find this info on ada.org
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

75 per school, seriously? can i see a link to that

its only 25 I typed in additional schools to send my copies of the dat and it was 25 a piece

how much does it cost to send out DAT scores after the first five free ones they give you? Do you guys know a website where i can find that info? Thanks!! :)

Search engines, such as Google and Yahoo, are actually great resources for answers to inquiries such as this.

I'm registered to take the test on June 28 but I only picked my 5 free schools when I originally registered. Can I go back to add more schools before I take the exam? Where can I do that?

Go here: http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/index.asp

Then go to STEP 2, and select DAT Electronic Application link. From there, you should be able to figure it out.

Good luck.

How do you add schools to send score reports before test? I did find a link in "after test section" and it let me add the schools I already selected for 5 free ones again. Not sure if I should add em or not. $75 is crazy.

And do you guys get like a confirmation letter from ADA that your score has been sent to following schools?

How do you add schools to send score reports before test? I did find a link in "after test section" and it let me add the schools I already selected for 5 free ones again. Not sure if I should add em or not. $75 is crazy.

And do you guys get like a confirmation letter from ADA that your score has been sent to following schools?

I added my 11 other schools today on the ADA website under after the test section that you were talking about. It came to a total of 275 or 25 dollars a school. Simple and easy and you can print off the confirmation and they send you an email with the conformation number:D:D

I added my 11 other schools today on the ADA website under after the test section that you were talking about. It came to a total of 275 or 25 dollars a school. Simple and easy and you can print off the confirmation and they send you an email with the conformation number:D:D

stupid question, did u exclude 5 schools that u previously added?

unbelievable...

where do you go to send scores to schools after taking the DAT?