How much of a "disadvantage" is it to have a late pre-Dec interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhanago

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Like if I have an interview in late OCT mid NOV is that a big disadvantage compared to people with SEPT interviews or is it a miniscule difference

Members don't see this ad.

I was under the impression that most schools only started handing out interviews beginning in December (ie. the AADSAS deadline). I think as kong as you don't interview in the last few days of November you're on an even keel with everyone else beforehand. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though!

Besides, just be glad you're not interviewing after December! At the rate I'm going MAYBE I'll interview in Jan or Feb lol :(

It really depends on the school. Especially for OOS applicants sometimes it is better to have the earlier interview. But most schools as long as its pre-Dec. 1 then you should be ok.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks but this seems to reference a post Dec 1'st interview and im asking about a LATE PRE DEC interview.. like nov

You want that with fries? Did you even look at the info? Oh wait. You needed someone to give you a specific answer.

Last edited: