How much should I expect?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Diabeticketoacidosis

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys I remember around accurately 6 blocks of exam and by looking through FA and other resources have around 25 wrong and 215 right and I got tough scenarios correct. Don't remember other 40 questions. So how much should I expect on my exam? My goal is anything above 255. Anxiety is killing me everyday that's what contributed to my mistakes on exam.
Hope to have your feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Guys I remember around accurately 6 blocks of exam and by looking through FA and other resources have around 25 wrong and 215 right and I got tough scenarios correct. Don't remember other 40 questions. So how much should I expect on my exam? My goal is anything above 255. Anxiety is killing me everyday that's what contributed to my mistakes on exam.
Hope to have your feedback.

I'd trust your NBME practice test averages. I forced myself to stop checking answers when I got to about 15 wrong, of probably 25 I checked. Ended up with a 265. However, missing 25 on one form can be a much different score than missing 25 on another firm. Overall, relax, and trust you'll score around or above your average.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
2nd the person above. If you had a hard form you couldve easily done super well. Expect the worst and hope for the best. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user